Wednesday 29 April 2015

In Bloom

"Weather changes moods. Spring is here again"

    - In Bloom, Nirvana




Some times you just need to take a walk - by yourself. So I headed over to my local stomping ground...






I needed to get out of my house after a few weeks of feeling pretty shitty. The combination of life and life and work stress will do that to you sometimes. I left with my trusty camera in tow... I'm well into my thirties and can hand on heart say that this was my first solo walk in the woods! I know - shock, horror! But what better time to do it than on a truly beautiful spring afternoon. I do love this time of year.






















Took my camera, braved my little solo mission. I took the time to look up, look down and look around...















I said my hellos to other walkers (a very British tradition that I love) and took some time to admire the colours around...















Mind cleared... Feeling much calmer now.







Big loves!
Xx

http://www.bloglovin.com/people/sandrasayswhynot-3116037

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photography, you capture it very well. I was wondering, what camera did you use?

    Ana
    http://analyn-razon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! I'm not brave enough to go for a walk in the woods all by myself (watched too many Criminal Minds haha) but I definitely need to explore more. Hopefully I'll be able to do it this summer ^^ x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin